Preview to version 1.0!

Note: MacCaching 1.0 is now available!

Hi Everyone.

It has been quite some time since I have posted a blog entry or a latest build of MacCaching.  In the next couple of weeks I am going to be releasing version 1.0!  Right now I’m finishing up some features and doing some bug fixes before it is ready. So far I have completed some major new features and fixed over 30 bugs.

Some of the highlights of new features include:  Log Support (finally!), iPod Notes, export to HTML, a new search tool, and (the best one in my opinion) Smart Cachelists!

Below is a quick YouTube video I made to show off some of the features.  Be looking for the version soon! MacCaching 1.0 is now available!

8 Comments

1. SEE MacCaching in Icenrye's Geocaching Videozine « MacCaching GeoCache Manager for Mac OS X said,

Wrote on August 28, 2007 @ 10:03 pm

[…] overview of how to MacCaching and even points out how MC doesn’t support logs today. (The upcoming version 1.0 will solve this little […]

2. Jon said,

Wrote on August 29, 2007 @ 2:29 pm

Looks great! Can’t wait to ditch the macconvert for cachemate and only use maccaching. Using the long name is very nice as well. Thanks for all the hard work!

3. Joe said,

Wrote on September 2, 2007 @ 8:50 pm

Any beta of 1.0 we can test drive?

4. James said,

Wrote on September 4, 2007 @ 3:46 pm

Anyone who has donated to MacCaching will receive instructions on how to get the beta in a few days.

I’m still doing some clean up. When out using MacCaching this weekend, I found ran into some fatal application errors that I need to resolve first.

5. Thad said,

Wrote on September 7, 2007 @ 6:34 pm

I. Cannot. Wait.

6. MacCaching 1.0 « MacCaching GeoCache Manager for Mac OS X said,

Wrote on September 29, 2007 @ 12:05 pm

[…] Announcing: MacCaching 1.0! Download: Click here to download (7mb) YouTube Video: Demo of 1.0’s Features […]

7. darius Talandis said,

Wrote on November 1, 2007 @ 3:54 pm

Does Maccaching allow you to upload a route to your GPS? For example, I create a route in GoogleEarth (KML format) and then use that to create a pocket query in gecaching.com (find caches along the route)… can I take that KML route and have Maccaching upload it to my Garmin?

8. James said,

Wrote on November 1, 2007 @ 6:06 pm

Sorry, MacCaching doesn’t support uploading routes (yet).

I will add it to the enhancement list.

Comment RSS