Build #172: iPod, Maps, and Smart Cachelists fixed

Download: Click here to download 1.2.3 #172 (8.2mb)

This build contains several bug fixes:

• More robust iPod detection
  • Fixed issue with Smart Cachelist (“Does Not Contain” did not always work)
  • A minor issue with CacheMaps has also been fixed
  • Fixed issue with blank diff/terrain

Also included is the brand new (more colorful, less words) Quick Start Guide.

8 Comments

1. Eddy said,

Wrote on January 17, 2008 @ 1:33 pm

I’ll see what this package can do for my geocaching hobby:-)

2. darius Talandis said,

Wrote on January 30, 2008 @ 9:24 pm

If I download the latest build, does that build include all the fixes from previous builds? I am specifically wondering about iPod notes issues… thanks!

3. YBLee said,

Wrote on February 18, 2008 @ 12:24 am

1.2.3 #172 is my first download of this application. I am using it with an iPod Classic and think it is GREAT! Very nice job. Thx a lot. Now if I could only figure out how to register it, if that is necessary and send a donation.

4. Ed said,

Wrote on March 1, 2008 @ 3:27 pm

Hi,

I downloaded what I thought was V1.2.3 #172 BUT about says it is #175 what’s up? Prior to the download I had #166. When I checked for updates with #166, the notification said that that I had the latest version. Are the later builds not considered when the program is looking for updates?

BTW, thanks for keeping it up to date.

5. James said,

Wrote on March 3, 2008 @ 7:51 pm

I’m not sure what happened to #172. I really need to change the way the beta builds are displayed on the website, because it is confusing.

175 is the latest and should be the only one you are using. (Sometimes I’ll discover a build is broken, and change the file in the download. Which might have happened here.)

6. esquimaux said,

Wrote on March 18, 2008 @ 4:31 am

Just for info, used Quick Download and got #167. Checked for update said I had the most recent. Downloaded #172 and it calls itself #175.

Thanks for the app!

7. Paul Hunt said,

Wrote on July 26, 2008 @ 8:41 pm

Doesn’t work well for me at all. I downloaded #172 but ended up with #175.
    Maps are totally unreliable.
    I imported 2 .GPX files. If I highlight either one and click “Show Maps”, sometimes the window says “Map of GC1DQV4”, sometimes it says “Map of GC1EEYQ” and sometimes it says “Map of”. Doesn’t seem to be related to which cache is highlighted.
    Sometimes there is a map there, sometimes it is a blank white window. Doesn’t seem to be related to which cache is highlighted.
    When there is a map, the only flag is always for GC1DQV4, never for GC1EEYQ, no matter which cache is highlighted or what name is in the map window title (if any).

8. Paul Hunt said,

Wrote on July 26, 2008 @ 8:44 pm

Follow-up. Now, on the 9th or 10th try, It shows both cache flags on the map, There doesn’t seem to be any consistency or predictabilility about what will happen.

Comment RSS